Sunday, January 10, 2016

Ties

CROP TOP: Urban Outfitters // MIDI SKIRT: Forever 21 // SHOES: Zara // BAG: Forever 21

I hope your new year is off to a lovely start. I'm home from my semester abroad and will be talking more about it in some future posts. Sometimes the most important realizations you make about an experience are made after it's over. My first post of 2016 is featuring the look I wore for Christmas Eve. A midi skirt has been on my list for a while now and this one is actually a deep green color that is not showing up too well in the photos. To avoid looking like Betty Crocker at twenty years old I paired the skirt with a rather low cut crop top, leaving just a bit of skin showing at the midriff. This definitely keeps the look classy but still young and playful. To top it off, I wore my lace-up shoes that have a short stacked heel. Even with the knee-length skirt, I still felt a bit sexy in this look. Some may think otherwise. 
This look was shot in the dry hills of Southern California. Remember to conserve water, my friends. 
xx Michelle  

Follow me? 
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

Extras: Will Darbyshire's beautiful video on his travels in New Zealand. "Think About You" by G-Eazy & Quin

"For what it's worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment