Monday, July 6, 2015

Resort

TOP: Zara // SHORTS: Topshop // ESPADRILLES: Target // BAG: Zara // SUNNIES: Toms // WATCH: Daniel Wellington // JEWELS: flea market finds

Red orange is quickly becoming a favorite color of mine. Essie Clam Bake and MAC Lady Danger had already done it for me, but then I found a Zara favorite on sale in a similar hue. I have already featured the white version of this top here and I just love the simple and easy feel of it. Paired with denim shorts and my espadrilles (Chanel vibes via Target) I had an easy look that is perfect for summer resort life, sans the resort. I always love a structured bag and the small size of this one is perfect for street roaming in Europe this coming fall. Have I mentioned that I will be studying abroad in Florence, Italy for fall 2015? I cannot wait to experience something so entirely different and I am excited to see the content I will put out while I am oversees. That is all I have to say for now! Hope you enjoy.
xx Michelle 

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

Cool stuff: I have followed JacksGap for some time now and I just felt so inspired watching his One Week In The Philippines film.

No comments:

Post a Comment