Monday, July 20, 2015

Repeat

ROMPER: Urban Outfitters // SANDALS: Pixie Market (more styles here) // SUNNIES: Urban Outfitters // BAG: Zara // WATCH: Daniel Wellington

This blog of mine is very enabling. I often use blogging as an excuse to shop and buy more items to wear and then feature on here. Well, as someone who is trying to build up her savings account this summer, I have been doing my best to utilize the wardrobe I already have. It's easy to constantly buy new items to feature in looks, but it is more realistic to see how I consistently wear and style pieces over and over. Rompers are such a summer staple for me because depending on the style, they are versatile and so easy to wear. This romper (previously featured here) has a small polkadot print pattern that is neutral in color. I can definitely dress this one up or down, depending on where I am wearing it. For a non-fuss summer look, I paired it will some cute gladiator sandals (previously featured here). Accessories were kept minimal, as usual. 
Hope you enjoy and have a lovely week! 
xx Michelle

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment