Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bell Sleeves

TOP: H&M (similar) // SHORTS: Topshop // SHOES: Forever 21 (similar) // BAG: Rebecca Minkoff (similar) // SUNNIES: Urban Outfitters
It's summer! Well, I have been on summer break for a little while but the weather is starting to warm up and I've already failed at attempting a tan. We all know it's not summer in Southern California until we turn the air conditioner on and I've accidentally sunburned myself attempting said "tan". I think this outfit combo will be a closet hit for me this summer. Often, I find it hard to style looks in the summer just because it is so hot. These are all pieces I think work well for the heat but can also make a statement. For example, bell sleeves on a top add a lot to a look entirely but the loose sleeves shouldn't be too uncomfortable on a hot day, especially when worn with shorts. Gladiator sandals seem to be back for summer 2015. Similar to statement tops, gladiator sandals are a heat friendly piece in your closet that again adds a lot of style to a look. I accessorized with the basics: sunnies, flea market jewels, and the Rebecca Minkoff worn cross-body this time. Hope you enjoy and I will talk to you soon! Definitely follow my instagram account for more frequent updates.
xx Michelle 

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

Music of the moment: Just Like Heaven - The Cure, Song For Someone - U2, Mac Demarco & Odesza are consistenly playing as well

No comments:

Post a Comment