Friday, May 22, 2015

Lipsticks of the moment

I'm not sure what it is but there is just something so nice about getting a new lipstick. I recently picked up a couple so I thought I would make a quick post about some of my favorite lipstick shades of the moment. From top to bottom pictured is: Lady Danger by MAC, Anna from the NARS Audacious Lipstick range, and Cherish by MAC. Lady Danger is a beautiful, rich red with orange undertones. That is what makes this one so special - the orange undertones make it something different in my collection and I can't wait to wear it this summer. Lady Danger is a matte finish in the MAC range so it is rich in pigment but I don't find it as drying as other matte lipsticks. Anna is a deep pink shade with purple undertones. The finish is more of a satin and it looks really nice over Whirl lipliner, one of my other favorites. Cherish is a darker nude shade, nowhere near the intensity of Myth. The pigmentation isn't quite as strong as the others but it is easily build-able and gives me the perfect nude lips! I will try and wear these in future outfit posts so you can see how they wear. That's all for now! 
xx Michelle

Follow me?
instagram - lifeonlotus
twitter - @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment