Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fine Shine

I was so fortunate to shoot with my beautiful friend Nicole Busch again. She is immensely talented so definitely go and check out her work here. Anyway, I thought I would post a dressier look which happens to feature a lot of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe currently. The skirt that I am wearing is actually a midi skirt that I purchased around this time last year. For this look, I rolled it up at the top to make it the length that I wanted. I am really loving turtleneck sweaters at the moment and this little black number is from Urban Outfitters. That pink furry bag I am wearing pretty much explains itself. I mean, what is not to love about a fluffy baby pink cross body? Black pointed pumps are such a closet staple and the ones I am wearing here are from Steve Madden. I just got my hair cut again and I am still absolutely loving the shorter length! The vampy lips can be attributed to Rebel by MAC
As this year is coming to a close, I just want to thank anyone who has ever read or viewed my blog! This site is such a positive outlet for me and it is always so nice to receive nice feedback about it. I really look forward to seeing where Life on Lotus takes me in the new year and I am already so inspired to post a lot of exciting content. This year, I started putting a lot more of myself into these posts and some of my thoughts come directly out of my journal. I have enjoyed sharing more of my opinions and feelings on here and I think this blog has slowly started to become a more accurate depiction of who I am. Here is a final thank you for reading and further inspiring me to do this and I will see you in the new year. Have fun and stay safe. 
xx Michelle

follow me? 
instagram - lifeonlotus
twitter - @itsmemichelleg

A quote to guide you into the new year ~
"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." - recently read in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho 

No comments:

Post a Comment