Friday, August 1, 2014

From My Sister's Closet

For those of you who didn't know, I have two sisters who are equally interested in their closets as I am. So, I thought I would do a post on an outfit entirely borrowed from them. Well, then I got some new shoes. So, with the exception of the shoes and the bag, this outfit is from my sisters' closets. I couldn't tell you how many fights we have gotten into over the years over clothes, but the point I wanted to make with this post is that everyone's own personal style changes the way you can wear anything. 
The dress was borrowed from my younger sister and is just a simple stiped t-shirt dress purchased from Target. Does anyone else love finding great clothing items at Target? Next, I added this light wash vest from my older sister's closet. Denim vests are the perfect item to add to an outfit in the summer because they are lightweight and easy to style. Remember when I mentioned how much I wanted the orange/red reflective Ray Ban aviators? Well, my older sister bought them. Therefore, I borrowed them to add some color to this primarily monochromatic look. All jewelry was borrowed from my sisters, as well. The shoes are my new mules recently found at H&M. What do you guys think about the mule trend right now?
These photos were taken at yet another cool location in Orange County, the Anaheim Packing House. It is basically this giant room with unique places to eat and succulents hanging left and right. Hope you guys enjoyed this one! 
xx Michelle

follow me?
instagram @michellegilbertson
twitter @itsmemichelleg
Sheezus photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment