Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tropics


My sister and I found ourselves in an empty parking lot at golden hour and voilà, I am here to show you some of my favorite summer pieces. This tropical print Zara skirt is one of my top closet items this summer; i've worn it so much lately it has definitely been worth the twenty dollars I paid for it. 
Now, let's talk about these sunglasses. I have been lusting after reflective lens sunglasses for so long now, specifically the orange Ray Ban aviators. But yet again, my student budget proved to be a hindrance and I found these pink Mink Pink beauties from ASOS to be a close substitute. I couldn't be happier with them and I may be a little too excited over some colorful reflective lenses. I am loving the print on print trend this season, but for this look I paired the skirt with a basic black chiffon tee. As for accessories, I wore my new sandals from Zara and a fringe cross body bag.
I have to admit I am currently having a summer fling with blogging. I have a lot more content planned ahead including an upcoming beauty post. I wonder which my readers prefer: fashion or beauty posts? 
xx Michelle

follow me?
twitter @itsmemichelleg
instagram @michellegilbertson
photos by Missy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment