Monday, December 16, 2013

Men's Fashion: Part 2

For those of you who saw my last men's fashion feature, this guy will look familiar. Brandon and I shot two looks in one day because he just has such an extensive wardrobe. We shot this look in the Venice beach canals and I thought it was such a cool location!
I would say the main feature of this look is his blazer by John Varvatos. The color is so on point for fall/winter! He then layered a collared shirt from Topman under a crew neck from Gap. I love the collar on the shirt and it definitely adds a lot to the look. His pants are by Joe's Jeans and the glasses are classic Ray Ban Clubmasters. His boots are by Timberland and Brandon says the mud further accessorizes the look. Clearly, he know what he is talking about.
I hope you enjoyed this collaboration and I would definitely love to feature Brandon on here again! Enjoy your holiday season. xx
-Michelle
Here is the link to part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment