Friday, September 27, 2013

This Isn't My Boyfriend's Blazer

Funny story about this blazer...a while ago my friends and I went to some sample sales, and after unsuccessfully hitting the sales, we stopped by Goodwill. I found this Topshop gem for $3! Well it was actually $6, but they were having a 50% off sale. One trip to the dry cleaners later, and I have the perfect, loosely fit, "boyfriend blazer". I dressed down this blazer for a day of class with my favorite denim shorts and a t-shirt by Mason Scotch. Whenever I wear this shirt, people always ask me who the girl is. To be honest, I have no idea who the girl is.
I was also so excited to run into Alex, from hrhcollection, while she was taking photos! It was so nice to meet her and I have some serious bag envy over that Celine purse. 

PS, special thanks to my friend Danica for taking the photos. 
~
Follow me?
instagram: michellegilbertson
twitter: @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment