Sunday, August 18, 2013

Eighteen

August 16th was a big day for me---it was my eighteenth birthday. I am one of the last of my friends to turn 18, so this birthday was much anticipated. However, I didn't really do anything that big to celebrate. My family and I went to a restaurant in Laguna Beach, which is one of my favorite places in Orange County. The restaurant was in this old beach house right on the water. I took the photo above from our table! It was nice just spending time with my family because I am moving out next friday; I guess I really am an adult. For my birthday outfit, I wore a very mod shift dress I purchased from Joa (I can't seem to find the online store anymore). I got so many compliments on this one and I love the black and white floral print! I paired the dress with these black heels that have a cork platform, by Steve Madden. For accessories, I wore my white, structured bag from ASOS, and a white Michael Kors watch.

follow me?
instagram: michellegilbertson
twitter: @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment