Friday, July 26, 2013

On The Desert Plains

This post is titled "On The Desert Plains" because those are some lyrics from one of my favorite songs right now, and perhaps the unofficial anthem of my trip, Song For Zula by Phosphorescent. Anyways, I just got home from a couple day stay in Palm Springs. I have been going there with my family for as long as I can remember, and it's always nice relaxing by the pool all day. I am quite used to the heat, but even in the evenings the temperature is still near triple digits. For this type of weather, the crop top and skirt combo was necessary. I guess Brandy Melville has mastered the tight, crop top designs that are all the rage among southern california teenagers, myself being one of them. They just seem to go with everything! The skirt is from Nordstroms, and the bag and shoes you have seen before. I love turquoise accessories, especially in the summer. My wrap bracelet is from a vendor in Venice Beach and my ring is from an Indian reservation in Arizona. It is my absolute favorite! On my lips is my most loved bold lipstick, Vegas Volt by MAC. 



1 comment: